We're looking for motivated individuals to join our dedicated team, keen to give back to those who have given so much for us. Our recruitment process includes interviews and a reference check.
Contact us about volunteering
Sign up for our email newsletter to get our latest news in your inbox
Who we're looking for
All our Caseworkers receive full training including local induction training about SSAFA .
You do not need a Forces background to volunteer with us. Most importantly, we are looking for volunteers who will listen sensitively and treat people with respect at all times. We also welcome people who have:
- The willingness to learn new skills and attend any mandatory training
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to work in a team and support others
- Ability to work within our Volunteer Policy and Code of Conduct
- Ability to work confidentially and adhere to our data protection guidelines’
- A driver’s licence (for some geographical areas)