Our fundraising promise
Sign up for our email newsletter to get our latest news in your inbox
We respect and greatly appreciate our supporters and always will.
- We will provide information about our finances so you can see how your money is helping our Armed Forces families and the difference you're making.
- We will keep you up to date with our work and how you are providing an irreplaceable life line for our servicemen and women, veterans and their families.
We never sell or swap your details.
- Your data is safe with us. We never sell on or swap your details, and we comply with data protection law.
We value our supporters’ privacy and carry out their wishes.
- If you do not want to give, or wish to stop giving to us, we will respect your decision. We will never put pressure on you to make a donation.
- We do not cold call potential donors or visit their homes to ask for donations.
- If we already have a relationship with you whenever we start a conversation, either on the phone or in person, we will ask if you are happy to speak with us.
- We always check telephone numbers against the Telephone Preferential Service and will not call anyone who is registered on it.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people, including the elderly. Our procedures and practice reflect this.
You can change how and when you want to hear from us at any time.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, in a way that suits you - including how to opt out from future communications.
- If you don’t want to hear from us, please contact us on the details below.
We follow the Fundraising Code of Conduct.
- We strive for the highest possible standards in our fundraising and always adhere to best practice as laid down by the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association.
- We are proud to champion the principles of honesty, accountability and transparency when fundraising.
- We will only work with professional fundraising organisations that meet our high standards. We monitor all the fundraising organisations we use closely, and if we find cause for concern we will investigate as a matter of urgency.
- You can find our fundraising complaints procedure on our website. If you would like a copy sent to you by post, please let us know using the details below.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 020 7463 9225 or using the online form below.