London to Paris Bike Ride 2019
Event date: 24 July 2019 to 29 July 2019
Contact: Alice Meadows
- See the finale of the world’s greatest cycle race - the Tour de France!
- Travel between two iconic capital cities by bike
Combine iconic landmarks and history with picturesque scenery
Pass by war memorials and through the Somme
- Celebrate your achievement in style in Paris
- Support the Armed Forces by raising donations for SSAFA
- Dates: 24-29 July 2019
- Duration: 5 days
- Distance: approximately 311 miles (500)
- Difficulty level: Challenging
- Find out more details, including the full itinerary
About the challenge:
One of our most picturesque challenges, this 5-day bike ride will take you from the heart of London through the beautiful Kent countryside down to the white cliffs of Dover before crossing the Channel to Calais.
Cycle along the quiet country lanes and through the quaint market towns of northern France, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme, before hitting the final triumphant cycle up the Champs-Élysées.
The pièce de résistance? You'll be following in the tracks of the cycling greats and then get to see them cycle the same route the next day in the finale of the Tour de France!