Skydive for SSAFA
Our exhilarating skydive challenge is the ultimate way to show your support for our Armed Forces family.
Contact: The Army Parachute Association (APA)
Phone: 01980 628250
How to make your jump
Choose a jump location and contact the jump centre to book your jump date:
The Army Parachute Association (APA)
Airfield Camp, Netheravon, Wiltshire, SP4 9SF.
Remember to tell them that you are skydiving for SSAFA. You'll need to pay a £50 non-refundable deposit.
What you need to know
- You must raise a minimum of £400 before your jump for SSAFA.
- You must be over 16 to take part. Parental permission is required for those under 18.
- There is a weight limit of 16 stone. Please ring the APA on 01980 628250 if you are near this limit.
- Check that you are medically eligible to take part before you jump. Download and fill out the BPA Student Tandem Parachutist Declaration form (form F115) to confirm this. Remember to get your Doctor to sign where needed.
- Be sure to bring all forms with you on the day of the jump. If you don't do this, the drop zone can refuse to allow you to jump
Lifelong support for our Forces and their families
SSAFA believes that the commitment of our Forces and their families deserve our lifelong support. So we provide practical, emotional and financial support to anyone who is serving or has ever served and their families.
Everyone who takes the plunge with a skydive for SSAFA helps us to continue our vital work with the Armed Forces family.