Why support SSAFA?
SSAFA works with a range of commercial partners across the UK. These relationships are hugely valuable to the charity, with the money raised through these partnerships enabling SSAFA to continue to support our centrally funded services, such as housing, Forcesline, adoption, mentoring and transition support, as well as training for the thousands of volunteers that deliver one-to-one support to Armed Forces service men and women, veterans and their families across the UK and overseas.
In 2017 alone we helped over 73,000 people in the Armed Forces community - that's around 200 people every day.
How can we help you?
- With more than 90 branches across the UK, SSAFA has an extremely broad reach on the ground in local communities
- We also have a long-established presence on military establishments
- Having worked directly with the Armed Forces community for more than 130 years, we are a highly respected and well-known brand in this sector
Combining the power of SSAFA's brand, reach and heritage with your own in order to market a new or existing product or service is a highly effective way to:
- Drive sales
- Raise funds and develop effective working relationships
- Create innovative and truly integrated promotions
- Improve customer loyalty and reach new audiences
- Stand out from competitors
- Generate positive media
- Engage staff and customers
What do our partners say?
We are proud to have established a successful network of mutually beneficial partnerships with highly regarded companies - do take a look at the campaigns we are currently promoting below for inspiration. See what they say:
- "Here at Trinity our mission has always been to build long-term relationships with the military community and we are extremely excited about our affiliation with SSAFA. It has been a great benefit for us in realising this goal by teaming up with such a renowned organisation during various events and initiatives and we look forward to further cooperation with the mutual aim of supporting the Armed Forces Family.” -- Mark Austin, Ex-Army Officer and Managing Director at Trinity Insurance
- "Smart Turnout is delighted to be working with SSAFA. Having served in the army I am delighted to be able to give a little something back to such an important charity for the service community. So many people have had the fortune to benefit from their help and care and it is as important today as it was when it was founded back in 1885." -- Philip Turner, Director at Smart Turnout
- "SSAFA provides the perfect partnership to help us keep the memory of those servicemen alive and we are privileged to be working with such an esteemed charity." -- Simon Mellinger, Managing Director, Hattons of London