Work with SSAFA

Work for SSAFA

Employment opportunities

Current vacancies in British Forces Germany

To apply you must have a British Forces Germany ‘Dependant’ Identity Card. These posts are reserved for family members accompanying serving soldiers or members of the civilian component stationed in Germany.

See our vacancies in British Forces Germany.

Volunteer with us

Another way to be part of SSAFA's work is a volunteer working with current Forces and veterans in your local community.

Take a look at some of the opportunities that are available now.